Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Welcome Back!

The start of the year always brings a great of excitement to the school, especially for the Grade 6's who are facing so many new experiences! I look forward to working with your child this year as they make their transition to the Middle School.

I believe that it is important for the students to develop the routine of doing homework each day. This will assist them in finding success this year, but it will more importantly allow for a smoother adjustment to life in Grades 7 and 8. At the end of each day, the students will be expected to bring their agenda home to show you what is expected for homework that evening. This can range from the completion of an in-class assignment to project work to free reading and will usually take approximately 20 minutes an evening. Can you please initial the agenda each night so that I know that you are aware of what is happening in the classroom for homework.

In addition, I will do my best to update the website on a daily basis so that you are able to know what is expected each evening in the event that books and agendas are forgotten at the school.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the school

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home