Welcome Back!!
I hope that everyone has had a relaxing and enjoyable summer! I look forward to working with your children this year. It should be an exciting experience for them as they become more independent.
The first couple of weeks will be a challenge for the students, please be patient with them as they begin to understand Middle School.
Please feel free to call me at the school (329-0125) or to send me an email if you have any questions or concerns randy.bardock@lethsd.ab.ca
I will do my best to update the site daily. Please use this as a reference for homework and for information about the school.
Homework
1) Please read your agenda with your parents
2) Insurance forms went home. Please return if interested
3) Welcome Letter - please return bottom portion
Bonus - what type of dog does Mr B have?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home